Wednesday 2 April 2014

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World!

Today we went to a 50 years anniversary screening of "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" at the Palm D'or, since my parents are members of the local cinema club. The movie (whose title is too long for me to repeat) was exceptional at the time for its special effects and for putting so many famous comedians in one single movie. The son of comedian Buddy Hackett - Sandy Hackett - was there to discuss the movie before and during the intermission. He is one of few who was around at the time who is still alive today. Best of all - we were served cake after the movie! 


Comedian Buddy Hackett 



 After the movie, and some shopping at Victoria's Secret, I dragged my parents along to In-n-Out Burger. I had heard so much of the place (see here for example) so needed to see it for myself.


We decided to go for the take-away however.


It was spectacular. If you are ever in California, you need to go! 



No comments:

Post a Comment