Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunnylands

Finally arriving to Bermuda Dunes, having traveled for 18 hours, I woke up to blue skies and the feeling of home.  We decided to start the day with some good exercise, hiking up the "Bump and Grind" trail. 


Sweden REPRESENT


Minimal clothing for maximal (sun) exposure 



Porcupine Creek - a private golf course owned by the owner of the Oracle. Only his friends may play here. Including Obama who played here a few weeks ago during his visit. It is well hidden but you can see it from the trail!


After the hike and a pool lunch, my mum and I went and visited Sunnylands. Sunnylands is an equivalent of Camp David - a place where high profile politicians (and even royalty) meet to discuss important matters. Unfortunately I was not allowed to photograph inside the building but I managed to take some photos of the lovely gardens and the 9-hole golf course.




The rose gardens






1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up! I’ll go ahead and bookmark. shop online fashion

    ReplyDelete