Saturday 12 April 2014

El Paseo

After getting tired of laying out in the sun (it's A HUNDRED fahrenheit - insane) we wondered off to El Paseo. El Paseo is like the Rodeo Drive of the desert where all the fancy shmancy stores are. It is great for (window) shopping.


I'm happy after some shopping at Sephora.


Wearing top and necklace from Zara, daisy dukes from Urban Outfitters, sandals from Aldo and my mum's belt from Mexico.


After a quick change of clothes, we headed off to Adobe Grill in La Quinta, my favorite restaurant in the desert! 

Here with my mum. 


Topp from Zara, skirt from Topshop, shoes Asos, watch D&G and necklace from Ecuador.


They played live music all night - this place is so beautiful and atmospheric! 


Can you believe this? You get your own human guacamole-maker. And he small-talks with you too, a bit like going to the hairdresser.


The end product, along with some yummy frozen margaritas. 


A chimichanga - aka party in your mouth. 


After this course I was waaay to caught up in my food to take any more pictures so y'all will simply have to make due.

No comments:

Post a Comment