Sunday 6 April 2014

Strolling through Old Town La Quinta

Today we took a morning walk around Old Town La Quinta. Walking around this beautiful area you really feel like you are in Mexico or Central America - not in California. I guess the border isn't that far away.



Some of the houses here look like the set of a Western movie!



Even the street names are in Spanish! Calle, Avenida etc..


A cactus in bloom.



A typical American baseball court


We found an outdoor gym so I played around for a bit..


Every Sunday they have a Farmers Market in Old Town.



I bought some Kombuchi - a fermented tea that I will take more about later! 


And then hanged out by Ann's pool for a few hours.. Great day so far!


My babe Boomer drinking out of the pool as per usual!



No comments:

Post a Comment