Monday 31 March 2014

Fancy Nails

I started the day with another Bump and Grind hike - I just can't get enough. The view from up there is spectacular and it is a great morning work out! When I got home I rehydrated with some coconut water. The health freaks of California rave about this product, as it is rammed with potassium. To be honest, it tastes a bit like potato water.


 After a serious tanning sesh, I decided to pamper myself a bit so I headed over to Fancy Nails for a mani and a pedi. I always get my nails done in California as it is sooo much cheaper here than in the UK or Sweden!


FUN FACT - In California, the "nail technicians" are ALL Vietnamese. Without fail. I don't actually think you could get a job at a nail parlor unless you are, in fact, Vietnamese.


I got the gel varnish - it lasts ages! I finished off my pamper sesh with a Starbucks coffee and a cosmopolitan before heading home.

No comments:

Post a Comment